A AMAEI tem descontos de 25% a oferecer a todos os associados que queiram ir ao BIME de 28 a 30 de Outubro, em Bilbao. Basta solicitar o código de desconto, que pode ser utilizado até ao dia 27 de Outubro.
Now entering its third edition, BIME has hosted executives and visionaries from across the globe. It is the place to explore new ideas, network and meet a range of global music and media industry professionals.
BIME is proud to offer a huge variety of high profile matchmakings:
Speed Matchmaking Sessions:
- Live Music Buyers
- Stephen Budd – OneFest Festival, NH7 Weekender (Uk)
- Ekaterina Bazhanova – On The Go Russia (Russia)
- Lara Goldsworthy – Dockville Festival (Germany)
- Sergio Arbelaez – FIM (Mexico)
- Pia Sotomayor – Festival Primavera Fauna (Chile)
- Alexandre Wesley – Time For Fun & Lollapalooza (Brazil)
- Andrés Sánchez – Festival Vive Latino (Mexico)
- Ale Ban – Festival Music Wins (Argentina)
- Chucky Garcia – Festival Rock Al Parque (Colombia)
- Sergio Tijerina –
- Pa’l Norte Rock Festival (Mexico) and many more
- Meet the French Experts
- Aline Renet – Prodiss
- Aline Petitpain – A Gauche da la Lune
- Julien Iriarte – Base Production
- Sylvain Baudriller – Bleu Citron
- Virginie Berger – DBTH
- and many more
- Meet the Sync Experts
- Fernando Heftye – music supervisor iAMusic (Mexico)
- Martin Hewett – Sony Computer Entertainment (UK)
- Gerry Rosado – Discos Intolerancia (Mexico)
Mentoring Sessions (opportunity to ask the questions you’ve always wanted to ask, but never dared to)
- Ask the Experts
- Data & Next Big Sound Q&A: Alex White – Next Big Sound
- Marketing and fan engagement in 2015: Benji Rogers – Pledge Music
- Commercial and business laws relating to Digital Media, Brand Entertainment, and Music Rights: Cliff Fluet- Lewis Silken
- UK Label Deals: Ruth Barlow – Beggars
- International management: Mia Margetic – This is Limited
- Touring in Brazil: Felipe Continentino – WeDemand/Queremos!
- Touring in Latin America: Jeremy Norkin – The Agency Group
- Music for Download & Mobile Phones in LATAM: Paulo Lima – Executive Director iMusica
- composing Music For video games: John Broomhall – Game Music Content
- Mentoring Spanish Music festivals
- Do yo have more info?
Here you’ll find some all information, confirmed speakers etc.